2020 Kia Sorento Interior
Drivers in Lee's Summit should prepare for the 2020 Kia Sorento. With 73 cubic feet of cargo space along with Andriod Auto™ and Apple CarPlay® connectivity, the 3-row Kia Sorento is ready to take you and seven of your friends out for a night to remember. Read more about the 2020 Kia Sorento’s interior dimensions and features below, then contact us to test drive the Sorento in person.
2020 Kia Sorento Interior Dimensions
The Kia Sorento has the ability to fit your biggest and most cumbersome equipment safely while still leaving room for you and your passenger. With 50/50 split-folding 3rd row seats and 40/20/40 split-folding 2nd-row seats, the Kia Sorento is can take on all of your cargo needs in Kansas City. Additional dimensions include:
- Cargo Space Behind the Third Row: 11.3 cubic feet
- Cargo Space Behind the Second row: 38.0 cubic feet
- Cargo Space Behind the First row: 73.0 cubic feet
- Passenger Volume: 154.2 cubic feet
- Seating Capacity: 7 passengers
- Head Room (Front/Rear): 39.5 inches/39.3 inches
- Hip Room (Front/Rear): 56.7 inches/56.4 inches
- Shoulder Room (Front/Rear): 59.1 inches/58.0 inches
- Leg Room (Front/Rear): 44.1 inches/39.4 inches
The 2019 Kia Sorento and the 2020 Kia Sorento share the same interior dimensions, meaning both models offer a spacious interior for you and your passengers. To learn more about the 2019 Kia Sorento, Cable Dahmer Kia of Lee's Summit has a complete review of this multi-functional SUV.
2020 Kia Sorento Interior Features
With a wide variety of interior features, the 2020 Kia Sorento brings added convenience to your commute around Independence. Compared to the 2019 Kia Sportage, the Kia Sorento offers extra room and features, even on its base trim level.
- Three rows of seats
- Cloth seats with YES Essentials® Fabric Treatment
- Rearview camera
- Steering wheel controls
- Overhead and lower console storage
- Four 12V power outlets—two in front, one in 2nd row, one in the cargo area
- UVO play with 7-inch touchscreen display
- Bluetooth® wireless technology with hands-free connectivity
- Android Auto™ and Apple CarPlay™ integration
- 6-speaker audio system
2020 Kia Sorento Additional Interior Features
If you’re looking to take the 2020 Sorento to the next level, you have the option to customize your Kia with a variety of optional features. With an upgraded interior, you will be able to connect with the Raytown like never before.
- Leather upholstery
- Heated front seats
- Driver’s seat integrated memory system
- 10-way power front seats with power lumbar support
- Dual-zone automatic temperature control with automatic de-fogging system
- Auto-dimming rearview mirror with HomeLink®
Test Drive The 2020 Kia Sorento at Cable Dahmer Kia of Lee's Summit!
Now that you’ve read about the 2020 Kia Sorento’s interior dimensions, schedule a test drive at Cable Dahmer Kia of Lee's Summit and see our Kia Sorento inventory! While you’re here, learn about Sorento color options, our new vehicle specials, and receive additional savings when you make a down payment! Not sure about the Sorento? Compare the 2020 Sorento to the Toyota Highlander! Whether you want to learn more about Kia Sorento features, or Kia Optima colors, our team is here to help.
More From Cable Dahmer Kia of Lee's Summit
The 2020 Kia Sorento colors give Independence drivers yet another reason to love this mid-size SUV. Choose from a wide range of exterior colors, like Sparkling Silver and Sangria, that compliment all the Kia Sorento interior colors. Whichever color combination you choose, you’re sure to drive home in an individualized model that fits your needs….
Searching for a new sedan in Kansas City? Safety ratings are one of the most important specs for a car-buyer to consider. Agencies like the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration and the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety test and rate vehicles for crashworthiness and crash avoidance. In the guide below, we’ll take a look at the…
The 2020 Kia Optima sedan has six trim levels for Kansas City drivers to consider. With a low fuel economy, inclusive features on the base model, and a “good” safety rating, the Kia Optima is an excellent option for drivers who want the latest features on a budget. Each trim level comes equipped with a powerful…