What Kia Models Have the Best Gas Mileage?
What Kia models have the best gas mileage? If you’re asking that question, you’ll find answers coming from across the latest lineup, with select favorites including the 2019 Kia Rio, 2019 Kia Soul, 2019 Kia Niro, and 2019 Kia Optima. Read on to explore top MPG results from numerous segments.
Kia Models with Best Gas Mileage
All Kia models strive to combine lively driving dynamics with outstanding efficiency scores, but it’s true that a few of them stand out from the pack.
Such models include:
- 2019 Kia Optima: The ideal choice for drivers seeking a fuel-sipping sedan, the new Kia Optima makes up to 27 mpg in the city and 37 mpg on the highway.
- 2019 Kia Rio: Whether as a 5-door hatchback or compact sedan, the Kia Rio offers up to 28 mpg on the city and 37 mpg on the highway.
- 2019 Kia Soul: Kia’s most efficient SUV model can deliver up to 26 mpg in the city and 31 mpg on the highway.
- 2019 Kia Sportage: Opt for a larger SUV like the Kia Sportage and you’ll still make up to 23 mpg in the city and 30 mpg on the highway.
Hybrid Kia Models with the Best MPG and MPGe
You can’t look at Kia Models with best MPG ratings without considering the diverse lineup of hybrids and plug-ins.
- 2019 Kia Niro: Makes up to 52 MPG in the city and 49 MPG on the highway.
- 2019 Kia Optima Hybrid: Makes up to 39 MPG in the city and 45 MPG on the highway.
- 2019 Kia Niro Plug-In Hybrid: Makes up to 48 MPG in the city and 44 MPG on the highway.
Find Kia Models with the Best Gas Mileage by Visiting Our Showroom
Whether you want a test drive in the Kia Soul EV, a look inside the latest Kia Sportage, to learn how to jump start a car, or simply feel like discussing financing options, we’re always here to help. For any further advice or assistance, feel free to visit Cable Dahmer Kia today or contact us directly. And, be sure to learn more about the Kia brand, its inventory, and if Kia makes a truck.
More from Cable Dahmer Kia of Lee's Summit
The 2020 Kia Optima sedan has six trim levels for Kansas City drivers to consider. With a low fuel economy and inclusive features on the base model, the Kia Optima is an excellent option for drivers who want the latest features on a budget. Each trim level comes equipped with a powerful engine, producing a maximum…
The 2020 Kia Sorento safety rating has an overall score of “good” by the IIHS and NHTSA in head-on, side, and rear collisions. Armed with a plethora of safety features and a durable exterior, the Kia Sorento has undergone multiple crash tests to ensure your family’s safety on the streets of Kansas City. All our new…
There’s a little something for everyone when it comes to 2020 Kia Optima colors. Some Lee's Summit drivers like bold colors, while others like a more classic appearance. Take an in-depth look at the Kia Optima paint colors and interior trimmings here, and then, head into Cable Dahmer Kia of Lee's Summit to explore the Kia Optima colors in person. When…